£25k + excellent benefits (gym, pension, healthcare) and generous holiday allowance
Clifton, Bristol and remote (minimum 2 days in the office)
Marketing Executive opportunity within a small, busy marketing team in a fast-paced B2B organisation, you’ll need to visit the office at least two days a week (more if you like!) and the rest can be remote.
There’s a strong leadership team and a clear vision which means there is a sound business strategy.
You’ll join a supportive bunch who work together to create a unique culture, where people and careers thrive. There’s a perfect blend of professionalism and accountability with a desire to have fun along the way!
You’ll need experience in B2B marketing specifically:
- Webinar production, including managing the technology
- Social media – daily management of organic posts on Linked In, Twitter and Facebook, analysing and reporting on their effectiveness, identifying future opportunities
- Website – making minor text amends to our WordPress website, uploading blogs and images.
- Graphic design – some experience in using Adobe packages to artwork e.g. case studies
- Events – working with the wider marketing team to ensure maximum impact at events we attend
- Copywriting – creating first drafts of emails and blogs
- Competitor review – keeping a close eye on the competition and maintaining a report.
You will need a ‘can do’ attitude and an energy and desire to help bring the marketing to life.
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: LG – 599
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.