💡 Marketing Manager
⚡ Competitive Salary
About the company
How does working for a dynamic, entrepreneurial events company with the opportunity to travel to events in San Francisco, London and Amsterdam sound? This successful and fast-paced company is embracing big growth potential and they’re looking for a marketing manager to help lead the marketing team in one of Bristol’s most loved and vibrant hubs.
About the Job
- You’ll lead the development and implementation of the marketing strategy, plans and campaigns across international events plus leading and managing the marketing team and controlling budgets.
- Delivering marketing campaigns with key disciplines in PPC, SEO, email, social, partner marketing, PR and events blogs will be a key responsibility.
- It’s also a major part of the role to build and manage relationships with relevant press and event partners, tracking and sharing business growth indicators, identifying trends and assisting with the design, production and distribution of marketing material.
- You’re a confident character with top notch communication skills along with four years’ or more marketing experience and solid team leadership experience.
- It’s certain that you’ll have a proven track record of managing budgets and delivering plans and campaigns across a range of complex channels.
- You’ll also possess a good, working knowledge of SEO, PPC, events, email, PR, partner marketing and managing relationships.
Get in touch with Becs from the Moxie and Mettle team today by emailing your CV to email@example.com and quoting REH – 184.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle
Sign up to job alerts.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.