Based in a convenient location near Central Bristol, here is a great Marketing Manager opportunity to work in fast paced Marketing Agency.
The work (and people) will amaze and inspire you daily and the job will keep you busy, never a dull moment here!
The main objective of the role is to plan, develop, execute and manage email and social media campaigns. You will be working with some of the most highly qualified and respected designers, copywriters, sales professionals and creative teams.
You need to be able to work autonomously but will have the support of a Sales & Marketing Director. And you’ll be able to demonstrate a solid social/digital/web based/SEO background.
The key focus is to be able to demonstrate the mechanics on how you can generate a campaign independently (i.e without the input of a large marketing or creative department/agency).
Experience of using 1CRM, SalesForce or similar would be useful.
You’ll be up for a challenge, can work at pace and juggle numerous project simultaneously.
Oh…also, this is not your average 8.30am – 5pm role so be prepared to work alternative times where necessary but you will be rewarded well. There may be occasional European travel to visit the other offices.
On a day-to-day basis you will work closely with the Head of new business to help drive business forward from a Marketing and PR prospective. You will be responsible for:
• Creating email and social media campaigns in collaboration with Marketing director
• Plan and Schedule a yearly marketing plan
• Test & apply new creative marketing & growth strategies
• Keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
• Manage marketing analytics & statistics
• Suggest & support SEO and website improvements
• Manage Web referrals & Web related enquiries
• Delegate & collaborate with external marketing agencies including copywriter
• Attend marketing networking
• Manage PR
• Manage internal newsletter
• Support management in creation of case
• Provide exhibition support for marketing activities
• Host client events
• Support with copywriting
• Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
• Support the Sales & Marketing Director
Please contact us as soon as possible and present a really compelling covering letter outlining your experience and what you can bring to the company.
bristolmarketingjobs bristolmarketing newjobs newjob marketingjobs bristol bristoljobs bristolmarketingjobs bristolmarketing moxieandmettle marketingagency bristoljobs bristolmarketingjobs marketingmanager
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career related information.Apply Now