Bristol agency but you can work remotely for the most part, with 8 visits per month to the office
£25k-35k flexible depending on the level and experience
You’ll be joining a group of talented and ambitious creative players in a busy marketing agency.
We are looking for a Middleweight Digital designer who has a passion for all things digital and can demonstrate that they have the skills to create original ideas and executions that drive change that fosters curiosity and proactivity.
You’ll be working across a range of clients and brands from the big established name pharmaceutical brands, to smaller challenger brands. Either way you’ll be nurturing healthcare brands digitally to help them grow to become the blockbusters of the future.
You’ll have the ability to raise the bar, raising the digital profile in the process with award winning work. You’ll create integrated brand campaigns including innovative digital solutions – websites, progressive web applications, traditional apps, digital sales aids, AR and VR experiences, display and social ads, email communications.
- You’ll be well versed in digital know-how.
- You’ll have a portfolio that impresses. One that shows a range of high quality work across all aspects of digital media. You can demonstrate dedication to projects and owning briefs. You are comfortable taking briefs from client problem to creative solution and hands-on execution.
- You’ll be able to ensure that designs are within budget by checking logistics with production before work is presented to the Creative Director, Project Managers or the client. You’ll have a clear understanding of the commercial factors affecting creative and delivery of digital work and be able to think laterally to overcome them.
- You’ll have experience of interaction design, and a strong grasp of UX concepts so you’ll also be involved in creation of wireframes and prototypes.
- You’ll have a good appreciation of web technologies including front-end frameworks and whilst you won’t be expected to write any code, some understanding of HTML and CSS is desirable.
We’d love to tell you more and share the job spec with you, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: REH – 570
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.