💡 SEO / PPC Executive
⚡ Competitive salary
📍 Wiltshire / Swindon.
Do you want to join an incredible agency with ambitious plans and continuous growth as their next SEO/PPC Executive?
Focusing on PPC or SEO within a superbly talented delivery team for this growing, successful and brilliant agency based in lovely offices 20 mins from Swindon (you need a car to get here).
This agency will offer the role to the perfect candidate on a part-time basis!
• Are you an expert PPC Executive with proven experience of both lead generation and eCommerce paid search campaigns?
• OR an SEO expert?
• Would you love to work in a thriving online growth agency amongst an elite team of digital superstars?
• Have you a passion for creating and managing first-class PPC/SEO strategies?
If it’s yes to some or all of the above, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
• It’s pretty key that you have up-to-date working knowledge of Adwords Shopping along with experience in Paid Social such as Facebook, Insta and Twitter
• You may be coming from an agency or client-side background, ideally both.
• Google Adwords and Bing Certification are also desirable.
The company & the role
• Great things are happening within this digital agency and they’re on the lookout for a top-notch PPC/SEO/Digital Executive to join the team and deliver outstanding results to their diverse client portfolio.
• You’ll be working with a team of friendly, dynamic professionals that work hard but equally embrace fun, work in stunning offices with an amazing view and plenty of parking, continuous career development, pension scheme, childcare vouchers plus lots more.
(Other job titles that this role might be called are PPC Executive, Digital Executive, SEO specialist or PPC specialist, Digital Marketing Executive)
If you would like to apply for this SEO / PPC Executive role, get in touch with a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll call you for an immediate interview.
Liz Gadd is handling this role, so do give Liz a ring if you’d like to (we’ll need your CV first), 0117 301 8223.
Please quote reference LG – 076 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More from Moxie & Mettle