Remote working but with visits to South Wales/Bristol required 1-2 x per week (when allowed)
What’s on offer:
PR Account Executive for successful, busy agency, remote working is welcome as long as you can travel to the office twice a week.
As a PR Account Executive you’ll be working on a range of public sector accounts, including NHS and Government.
You’ll need to have some PR/Comms Agency experience. A history of working on public sector or healthcare clients would be useful but not essential.
You’ll have knowledge of PR and social media practices as well as an understanding of other disciplines including advertising, content marketing, branding and design, media planning and buying, and the role that each one plays in the marketing mix.
• Assist with integrated PR and social campaigns.
• Assist with PR and social programmes
• Assist on PR and social campaigns from creative brief to implementation and delivery
• Know what makes an engaging story/ piece of content and how to develop creative that works.
• Proven ability as a writer and editor e.g. media materials such as features, scripts, new business presentations etc.
• Attend client events (e.g. exhibitions, award ceremonies, stunts, press conferences).
• Develop senior media contacts as well as key commentators, influencers and industry spokespeople.
• Join in with brainstorms and share creative inspiration from external sources.
• Contribute on PR strategy and positioning.
• Assist with response to a crisis.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
More about Moxie and Mettle.