£20k to £22k plus flexible working and amazing benefits.
Your chance to work for a great PR agency based in Telford which offers flexible working hours. This business truly embraces flexible working.
A genuinely exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced and fun PR communications agency that specialises in manufacturing, engineering, science, technical and technology.
You will be joining a small team of friendly and collaborative storytellers within a creative working environment where the business leaders truly support their team.
About the job.
This company is growing and thriving and as a result are now looking for a PR Account Executive to work with the PR Account Director and across the wider team, to support in the development and delivery of compelling, hard-hitting and results-driven PR and communications strategies.
You’ll work across PR, Marketing and Communications disciplines and understand the growing crossover in the industry.
With your enthusiasm and confidence, you’ll be able to speak to clients and build a warm relationship with them. Great communication skills are a must-have, together with a keen eye for detail.
Role and Responsibilities.
- Minimum 9 to 12 months previous experience of working within a dedicated PR or communications role (agency or in-house).
- A proven and demonstrable track record of supporting the delivery of PR and communications campaigns and someone who is a ‘safe pair of hands.’
- Strong writing, communication, and editing skills.
- Solid experience of managing social media platforms.
- (Preferred) Relevant and appropriate qualifications in PR and / or Communications.
- (Preferred) Knowledge of Audio/Video production.
Most importantly, you’ll be eager and creative. Of course, you will have the opportunity to develop your career over the coming years with this progressive business.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Madison and Liz at Moxie and Mettle are the recruiters looking after this role, so feel free to call them on 0117 301 8222 if you’d like to discuss (we do need your CV and application first please!).
Please quote reference MH – 214 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.