Flexible working options, great salary and supe benefits
Are you a PR Account Executive who feels like a new challenge? Or a Senior PR Account Executive looking for the next step up in your career to Account Manager?
Here’s a brilliant role with an award-winning, fully flexible (hours, days of the week, remote working) employers and one of the best PR agencies in Bristol.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Account Manager to join a B2B and corporate PR team and work on some of the agency’s big-ticket clients. Or a Senior Account Executive with ambitious and drive.
Reporting into an Associate Director, you’ll be the central hub of the account team, managing campaigns and clients day-to-day. You’ll be coming up with creative story angles, schmoozing national, trade and regional journalists, consulting with the client on media strategy, and working to inspire and set an example for junior team members.
You’ll have plenty of support from the senior team and lots of opportunities for training, and to develop your own particular skills and interests.
You’ll get exposure to all elements of the running of our B2B and corporate clients, which come from a range of sectors including financial services, automotive, manufacturing and education.
Key responsibilities will include
• The implementation of PR projects and programmes from initial brief, through to drafting content, managing media relations and campaign evaluation.
• Build and maintain strong media relationships that help us to deliver for clients.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and the sector in which they operate to ensure PR initiatives are relevant and competitive.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships, acting as the first point of contact for the client on day-to-day matters.
• Work with other teams as required, across design, advertising, direct response, e-commerce and more.
You’ll have experience of working in a PR consultancy or an in-house PR team and have a sound understanding of the business-to-business sector.
You’ll be an excellent writer and communicator with the ability to develop close professional relationships with clients. You’ll be a strong presenter and will have superb attention to detail.
You’ll relish working in a fun, creative agency environment.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.