💡 PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
⚡ £27K – £40K
This is a great opportunity to work with a credible PR/communications agency in Birmingham as their next PR Account Manager.
• You will have experience in PR or communications as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager; with exposure to areas such as energy, regeneration, property, planning, community engagement, infrastructure, stakeholder, public affairs, public sector, community engagement/events or similar.
Would be beneficial if you had the following:
• Stakeholder relations and consultation: working knowledge of stakeholder mapping, stakeholder engagement and consultation principles and techniques; able to engage with stakeholders direct
• Media relations (including message development and social media): working knowledge of media relations’ strategies and techniques, media monitoring, social media.
• The role could be amended to accommodate an Account Director.
About the role
This a varied and diverse opportunity, you will be involved in:
• Managing and delivering multiple events and engagements to a wide variety of stakeholders including major businesses, tourist and leisure organisations, transport groups and members of the public. This can include presenting to more than 100 people per event.
• Working collaboratively with regional bodies to identify opportunities for joint communications campaigns and ensure messaging is consistent.
• Develop and distribute a wide range of digital and print collateral for a wide variety of audiences and priorities, maintaining the tone of voice and template quality.
• Investigate and resolve public and stakeholder enquires/complaints, working to collate and translate complex technical information to accurately respond within set timeframes.
If you would like to apply for this PR Account Manager role, please get in touch with a short covering letter to email@example.com and we’ll call you for an immediate interview.
Becs is handling this role, so do give Becs a ring if you’d like to (we’ll need your CV first), 0117 301 8222.
Please quote reference REH – 165 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More from Moxie & Mettle