£30k – £35k
Mostly office based
About the company
Amazing communications agency based on the outskirts of Exeter, with a varied and diverse group of clients. A professional, ambitious and driven bunch with a reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients. The team has regular lunchtime learning sessions and the ethos is to work hard, have fun and celebrate successes.
About the job
Working as part of the account management team, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of agency clients as well as providing strategic counsel to help develop their PR and wider marketing campaigns; developing relationships with new and existing clients; building relationships with media and influencers; proactively identifying and developing creative ideas and campaigns; devising and managing digital campaigns across multiple platforms; and contributing to the future direction and development of the agency.
There’s lots of variety in the job and your clients will vary and could include the following sectors: engineering; recycling; travel and tourism; financial services; food and drink and luxury properties to name a few so the ability to communicate with different target audiences, both B2B and B2C, is key. You need to be a confident writer who enjoys generating content and copy for a variety of audiences but with an emphasis on trade and technical/business ones.
In addition, the account manager will play a key role in identifying and developing new business opportunities to include developing and compiling PR and marketing strategies, research, presenting campaigns and on-boarding new clients, digital technologies and services.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills for varied B2B and B2C audiences and platforms
- Proactive, highly organised, good at multi-tasking to manage competing internal/external demands whilst working to deadlines
- Industry knowledge and proven track record in media relations activities including understanding how the media operates, media liaison, press release and feature writing, securing media coverage
- A proven track record of generating social media led news
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager to create Traffic and Lead Generation campaigns
- An understand of the fundamentals of SEO
- Video production experience (iMovie/Final Cut Pro)
- Mail Chimp – experience of delivering content and campaigns
- WordPress experience or similar CMS system
- Experience of using Google analytics
- Knowledge and the implementation of PPC campaigns (FB, Instagram, LI, Google)
- Broad digital marketing skills and experience
- Curating social media content across multiple platforms
- Experienced of using Microsoft Word 365
- Your relevant experience
- Experience of managing b2b accounts
- Previous agency experience
- Demonstrable copywriting, reporting, social media, client liaison, PR and marketing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- A network of media and influencers
- Industry knowledge and contacts
Apply with your CV to email@example.com
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.