Digital PR Account Director
Bristol, mix of office and remote (min 2 days in Bristol)
Digital Account Director for a Bristol PR and Comms agency, you can work part-remote. The role is part PR and part digital. You’ll work across a range of B2B and B2C accounts.
It’s a combination of client management and digital expertise.
- Work closely with account teams to scope out and deliver digital projects, and manage projects of your own
- Be confident delivering forming digital strategies that produce results
- Have hands on knowledge of SEO, PPC, and social (paid and organic) with an understanding of web development also important
- Be able to manage digital specialists in some areas e.g. front end website development
- Be comfortable as the key client lead on some accounts
- Support on a programme of internal education, ensuring client teams have an understanding of digital services
- Create and manage budgets, ensuring profitability
- Drive organic growth with existing clients
- Knowledge of the following tools would are needed: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Data Studio, SEMRush, and SEO Moz.
- Experience of managing, creative, efficient, paid campaigns that deliver
- A comprehensive understanding of SEO
- Understanding of Digital PR
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Analytical skills, forming clear, data driven reports for clients
- Great client management skills
- An understanding – and interest in – the digital marketing landscape
We’d love to tell you more and share the job spec with you, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: REH – 573
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.