💡 PR Manager
⚡ Competitive Salary and Benefits
Are you a PR Manager who can help grow a client base and build lasting relationships? Then we’d love to hear from you.
- You will drive client PR strategy and, along with the Account Management team, become a key contact for clients.
- A love of cycling, sports and triathlons etc, would be very useful, but really great PR agency experience is welcome.
- A key part of the role will be to build close working relationships to understand clients’ strategic goals and work with them to deliver their objectives. You will produce and deliver against an agreed PR plan and budget.
- You will need to know what journalists want, and how to deliver it to them. By building outstanding relationships with key international journalists and media companies, you will be able to deliver the best possible coverage and value to our clients.
- You will use tools within the business to monitor the performance of PR reach and review, report and make recommendations to our clients.
There are masses of opportunities to travel abroad (to Europe and further afield) for press days and product launches!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and deliver innovative PR strategies, maximising the opportunity for our clients.
- Manage client profiles and projects.
- Create media briefings and press collateral.
- Deliver coverage across broadcast, digital and print media internationally.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key international journalists, influencers and media companies.
- Analyse and report on the success of media campaigns.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Verbal presentation and communication skills are a must. You must be able to passionately outline and explain your creative ideas to clients, media buyers, and journalists who expect a professional and insightful delivery of information.
- Having polished writing skills is extremely important. The more styles you can write in, the better.
- Experience in press and media communications.
- A degree or postgraduate diploma in Public Relations, English language or Marketing would be preferable.
- You need to be able to write captivating content for clients, from press releases to magazine articles to blog posts.
- Social media savvy: this includes being able to measure a campaign’s success and overall effectiveness when using social channels.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Becs at Moxie and Mettle is the recruiter looking after this role, so feel free to call her on 0117 301 8222 if you’d like to discuss (we do need your CV and application first please!).
Please quote reference REH – 185 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle
Sign up to job alerts.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.