Bath – you’ll need your own transport
Working on several Beauty & Skincare brands, the Product and Packaging Designer is responsible for creating visuals, mock-ups, and artwork. The position will involve working closely with private labels clients and product team to deliver creative solutions to briefs, balancing the requirements of the client, printer and manufacturer. The Packaging Designer will assist in the creating artwork and print files as required at any stage.
It goes without saying that you’ll have at least two years’ previous packaging design experience, ideally within a relevant stylish consumer brand. You’ll have a passion for design and product development.
An interest in beauty, gifting or cosmetics would be useful.
An imaginative and creative thinker who takes pride in creating aesthetically pleasing design concepts.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), with knowledge of print production
What you’ll be doing:
* Taking briefs from Product team, establish a clear understanding of brief requirements and come up with creative solutions that fit with the requirements of each client or brand
* Work on existing or supplied designs to adapt to clients requirements or manufacture needs as required
* Produce high quality visuals and mock-ups of work for accurate evaluation from either client or internal sources. Working with external suppliers as necessary
* Attain a full understanding of all print processes used in the manufacture of packaging, so that designs are within the capabilities of manufacture
* Compile style guides as and when required for use internally and for customer reference
* Keep style guides up to date
* Create design concepts and develop through to fully finished product, in line with product brief and company values.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Moxie and Mettle.