£20k – 25k.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced production operative to join a busy production department. You’ll be responsible for operating the poly & insertion machines, mail-sorting data & taking part-responsibility for the day-to-end demands of a fast-paced production department.
You will be joining a welcoming, supportive team and you can expect regular reviews and career development.
Working in a small, busy team – you need to be pro-active & willing to use your initiative to find solutions to anything that may arise unexpectedly.
Using your initiative will come naturally to you, the ability to suggest how best to improve/streamline processes is important.
Typical duties will include.
- Operating the poly, Kern insertion and inkjet machine.
- Following & presenting bespoke domestic & international data sortation.
- Proofing, enclosing & quality control.
- Ordering & liaising with third party suppliers as and when needed.
- Maintenance & upkeep of equipment.
- Working in a fast-paced, modern environment & working to tight deadlines.
- Liaising with print & client service.
What we need to see from your CV.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a production department.
- Ability to operate a poly-machine, insertion machine and/or an inkjet machine.
- Excellent communication skills & grasp of the English language.
- Experience with data-work, including processing & sortation.
- Ability to manage workload of others around you, whilst reporting to line manager.
If you have experience of trimming, folding & finishing, and cutting & guillotine this would be useful.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com.
You can call Becs on 0117 301 8222, quoting reference REH – 213, for more information.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.