Home based, good hourly rate plus commission
Our amazing friends over at The 401 Challenge are looking for a sales executive for a 12 week project starting on 17th May, 12 hours a week, from home (with Monday morning meeting each week in Portishead)
Directly from Ben Smith, who will be actually doing the challenge in the USA in 2022:
“As our Sales Executive, you take on a crucial role in growing our key income streams and ensure the best possible 401 Challenge experience for every customer – big or small. You’ll work closely within our small team to share best practice and keep your eyes and ears on the market. You will develop outstanding ways of working, create and grab business opportunities and, of course, ensure our story and mission get spread further across the country.
This is initially a short-term contract role lasting 12 weeks with a very strong view to making it permanent if successful. It will include both a fixed monthly wage, bonuses, and other staff perks. You will work closely within our small team and external organisations to help grow our key sales drivers. This will ultimately enable The 401 Challenge to fund global challenges that make a real and tangible impact on people’s mental and physical wellbeing.
Are you ready to hit the ground running?
You will be:
- A natural strategic, creative and commercial thinker.
- Entrepreneurial and have a visionary mindset.
- A strong critical thinker who is able to be analytical when needed but also happy to take decisions and move fast when the opportunity arises.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Equally happy thinking big as thinking about getting little things done right.
- An internal and external ambassador for the 401 Challenge brand.
- Naturally articulate with a high level of credibility when talking to others, particularly in a sales or contract environment.
- Resilient and persistent when faced with high levels of ambiguity or pressure.
- Passionate about helping people find their happy.
- Able to create your own work life balance and lead by example when it comes to #findyourhappy?
Ideally you have:
- Experience in a B2B and B2C sales role is a preference, however we aren’t going to dismiss your application if you have the right attitude and drive to help us achieve our vision.
- A knowledge or first-hand experience of how physical activity benefits mental wellbeing is important.
- You need to build relationships naturally and be able to show a high level of empathy when it comes to dealing with schools and businesses.
- As a very small team, culture is really important to us, which can only really be achieved when people work together. We expect you to attend a weekly breakfast meeting in Portishead each Monday, but the rest of the time you will flexibly work from home and will govern your own working hours, minimum of 12 per week.
- You need to have great organisational and time management skills.
We are so proud and excited about our upcoming Virtual School Mission launch and as part of our team, the work you do will help facilitate a positive impact on 250,000 young people’s mental wellbeing and help us set the scene for the next 5-10 years at The 401 Foundation.
What We Offer
- £1,500 for 12 weeks work – minimum expectation of 12 hours per week.
- 10% commission paid on all completed talk bookings
- An exciting and fast paced project to be a part of, making a real and tangible impact on people’s mental and physical wellbeing.
- An enthusiastic, friendly, passionate team of great, driven colleagues.
- The opportunity to get creative in getting the job done, with a true challenger mentality that can inspire others to make the impossible possible. You’ll be able to use your initiative and determination to prove that it’s possible to do things differently and win by positively impacting other people’s lives.
- The chance to help create the future of The 401 Challenge and delivery of our vision.
- At home working along with flexible working hours as long as you get the job done.
- Full training and support to help you achieve your goals.
- Breakfast on us once a week – save the best until last!
You will be required to use your own phone and computer, however we will provide you with access to a personalised work email”
Please contact recruiter, Liz Gadd at Moxie and Mettle for the full job description, and to progress your application
firstname.lastname@example.org – 0117 301 8223