Home based, good hourly rate plus commission
Your chance to be part of a unique organisation for a 12-week period starting on the 17th May 2021.
Directly from Ben Smith (fouder of The 401 Foundation), this is what we are looking for…
“As our Sales Executive, you will be taking on an exciting new role that will require you to recruit schools to be part of our free Virtual School Mission programme, due to start in September 2021. In addition to this you will be responsible for identifying and securing local businesses that want to sponsor their local school and be part of positively impacting the mental and physical wellbeing of young people in their local community.
This is a short term contract role lasting 12 weeks. It will include both a fixed monthly wage, bonuses and other staff perks. You will work closely within our small team, helping us to create opportunities that will go on to support the mental and physical wellbeing of 250,000 young people. You will develop outstanding ways of working, create and grab business opportunities and, of course, ensure our story and mission gets spread further across the country.
Are you ready to hit the ground running?
You will be:
- A natural strategic, creative and commercial thinker.
- Entrepreneurial and have a visionary mindset.
- A strong critical thinker who is able to be analytical when needed but also happy to take decisions and move fast when the opportunity arises.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Equally happy thinking big as thinking about getting little things done right.
- An internal and external ambassador for the 401 Foundation brand.
- Naturally articulate with a high level of credibility when talking to others, particularly in a sales or contract environment.
- Resilient and persistent when faced with high levels of ambiguity or pressure.
- Passionate about supporting positive mental health and the benefits physical activity can have on improving young people’s mental and physical health.
- Able to create your own work life balance and lead by example when it comes to #findyourhappy?
- Experience in a B2B and B2C sales role is a preference, however we aren’t going to dismiss your application if you have the right attitude and drive to help us achieve our vision.
- A knowledge or first hand experience of how physical activity benefits mental wellbeing is important.
- You need to build relationships naturally and be able to show a high level of empathy when it comes to dealing with schools and businesses.
- As a very small team, culture is really important to us, which can only really be achieved when people work together. We expect you to attend a weekly breakfast meeting in Portishead each Monday, but the rest of the time you will flexibly work from home and will govern your own working hours, minimum of 12 per week.
- You need to have great organisational and time management skills.
We are so proud and excited about our upcoming Virtual School Mission launch and as part of our team, the work you do will help facilitate a positive impact on 250,000 young people’s mental wellbeing and help us set the scene for the next 5-10 years at The 401 Foundation.
What We Offer
● £1,500 for 12 weeks work – minimum expectation of 12 hours per week.
● £100 bonus for every 10 school/funder completions, there is a potential of £2,000 to be earnt here.
● An exciting and fast paced project to be a part of, making a real and tangible impact on people’s mental and physical wellbeing.
● An enthusiastic, friendly, passionate team of great, driven colleagues.
● The opportunity to get creative in getting the job done, with a true challenger mentality that can inspire others to make the impossible possible. You’ll be able to use your initiative and determination to prove that it’s possible to do things differently, and win by positively impacting other people’s lives.
● The chance to help create the future of The 401 Foundation and delivery of our vision.
● At home working along with flexible working hours as long as you get the job done.
Full training and support to help you achieve your goals.
● Breakfast on us once a week – save the best until last!
You will be required to use your own phone and computer, however we will provide you with access to a personalised work email”