This role is on hold for the moment, but please, still feel free to send your CV to us, ready for when we can re-start this recruitment process.
£35k – £40k DOE.
A chance to join a growing, very busy Bristol agency as their next Senior Account Manager where you will be working on some of the world biggest consumer brands, from a CRM, data and digital campaign management perspective.
You’ll be working on one of the agency’s biggest clients and have an aptitude for working in a fast-paced delivery environment on big-brands.
The role will lead the day to day delivery of work, alongside a Client Partner and Account Director. Previous people management is required as you will mentor an Account Executive.
What you’ll need to have experience of.
- Digital Campaign management; including how to implement a digital campaign from conception through to analysis.
- CRM knowledge.
- Working internally and externally to ensure the campaign is delivered on time and on budget.
- Financial acumen and experience helping an Account Executive/ Account Manager and supporting an Account Director.
- Good understanding of UK data protection regulations, ensuring adherence to best practice.
- Excellent understanding of the industry and current trends, keeping abreast of the latest developments and their impact for the industry.
- Ability and experience of understanding clients from how they like to work, to their brand, vision and competitors.
- A critical thinker with honed problem-solving skills.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Becs is handling this role. You can call her on 0117 301 8222 if you’d like to discuss (we do need your CV and application first please!)
Please quote reference REH – 188 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.