Bristol (and some remote work)
Competitive salary and benefits (let us know what you’re looking for)
Really brilliant new role for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join a successful, growing Marketing agency in Bristol. There’s considerable growth happening with these guys, they’ve had some client wins which means that they’re expanding considerably – great news to hear in this current climate, hey!?
You need to be working at Senior Account Manager level already and looking to step up and push your career to the next stage, no treading water here!
Agency backgrounds are essential but this could be from a marketing, digital, brand creative, design or integrated agency.
B2B is preferred but consumer experience is still welcome.
To be considered, these points need to be relevant to you:
- Digital marketing, B2B, Integrated Marketing campaigns, social media, and mobile.
- Keeping up to date with latest trends, and a keen networker.
- Confident negotiator
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpreting facts and figures
- Understanding of the print production process and the technical issues involved
- A good understanding of direct marketing
- A good understanding of the creative process across a wide variety of media, including web and social media.
- A good understanding of client profitability, reporting and liaison
- Flexible and proactive and the ability to manage challenging situations with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Professional and level-headed combined with a dynamic and proactive approach to managing and growing key accounts
Email us your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.