£100k to £120k plus £10k bonus in year one
Fully remote work available with occasional visits to London office
Super senior communications role to head up a specialist healthcare team for a huge global PR and communications agency. You’ll be working across major pharma accounts, so previous pharma, medical, science experience is crucial.
Very big, fast-moving and demanding account; a once in a lifetime opportunity to get genuinely world changing experience and further your career.
The goal is to provide strategic advice and guidance to pharma clients to achieve agreed communication and business objectives.
- We have a full JD that details the minutiae, so here is a snapshot:
- You will be the senior client point of contact, accountable for overall profitability, quality, relationship and client satisfaction, working in tandem with a number of EMEA teams to best serve all the clients across offices, time zones.
- Strategy lead, spearheading planning and implementation of pharma/medical plans
- Accountable for monthly forecast and communication on business and personnel topics with London leadership
- You’ll lead PR and Comms teams and oversee the development and execution of high-quality communications programmes; map, lead and contribute to organic customer growth and the acquisition of new business.
You’ll be mentoring, coaching and leading a team, including your three direct reports at account director level.
What you’ll need:
- Pharma experience is ESSENTIAL!
- Your experience at a senior communications level could be from PR agency or client-side, but must include a high level of knowledge in both strategy and planning for healthcare brands, crisis communications, general PR and corporate communications at all levels.
The job title might also be known as Associate Director, Senior PR Director, Senior Director
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to email@example.com
More about Moxie and Mettle.