You may be called a senior paid search manager, biddable media manager
Up to £45k + benefits
Contract for 3-6 months or permanent.
You’ll be an experienced Biddable Manager who can jump right in to direct, manage and deliver advertising services for this fast-moving business.
It’s essential you can bring previous biddable experience as you’ll need to be responsible for writing the strategy as well as the implementation of all advertising activity as well as managing a busy advertising team.
Part of this biddable role will be to share your expertise in this area and help shape new business pitches and explore innovative ideas to develop media services within the organisation.
What you’ll have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a paid media role
- A history within biddable media and key partner platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Expertise in wider digital advertising, including TV and audio
- Experience in developing and delivering successful digital media campaigns – especially paid search and social
- Any SEO experience would be useful too and the ability to understand the impact between paid and organic.
What’s on offer:
There are excellent benefits available as well as ongoing training and development.
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to us and the Moxie and Mettle team will be in touch.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle
Sign up to job alerts.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.