Remote or South West office based.
Up to £35k
We’re recruiting for an outgoing Senior Account Manager who’s keen to establish themselves at this brilliant award-winning social media marketing agency. You’ll need to be a social media whizz or have a brilliant digital/marketing agency background.
This is an environment where you can really make your mark and grow your career.
You can be based anywhere in the UK and can continue to work remotely, you will need to attend clients meetings from time to time, clients are based around the UK.
Day to day
You will be responsible for managing the day to day activities of the agency client’s social media accounts. The role is incredibly varied and requires a strong understanding of social media across both organic and paid channels. Being the face of the agency and so the ability to communicate effectively and in an engaging way is a must.
With clients are from all over the UK, across a range of industries including professional sport, e-commerce, hospitality and events, you’ll be a natural multi-tasker with exceptional communications skills.
- Ensure your clients projects are looked after effectively, managing both your own tasks and the tasks of those that are also involved on the account
- Manage between 2-5 accounts, depending on the size of the clients
- Enjoy lots of comms with your clients— whether it’s updating them on the amazing results generated, taking them for a coffee and catching up about their lives or chasing them up because we’ve been asking for the same piece of content for weeks!
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client’s business and major trends shaping their market/s
- Work across various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube & TikTok
- Deliver varying work from campaign planning & strategy, summarise data and results, write reports, copywriting, engagement —both proactive and reactive, scheduling, basic social advertising, keeping on top of social trends & platforms, build landing pages, blog writing, influencer campaigns etc!
- At least 3 years of experience in social media/marketing, ideally within an agency environment.
- Experience & knowledge working across a mix of social channels
- Experience in strategy planning, writing creative briefs, briefing the creative team
- Excellent written skills—you can write concisely, have copywriting experience & can spot a typo a mile off
- A confident communicator—you’ll need to be super comfortable picking up the phone on an ad hoc basis, leading weekly calls, and monthly meetings with your clients
- You approach tasks wholeheartedly and with an enthusiastic manner
- You’re the kind of person who is always looking for & learning from new information & experiences
GREAT to have but not essential:
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Platforms (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Understanding of Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Business Manager
- Experience of working on multiple accounts in an agency environment is preferred
- An understanding of Asana would be hugely beneficial
Send us your CV to email@example.com
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.