Fast growing SaaS company who create intuitive software, have a brand-new opportunity for a Success Manager (Account Manager). You will be joining the business at a very exciting time and will play an integral part in its further growth and expansion.
You will be someone who champions customer success and is proactive in all aspects of account management. Exceptionally talented at developing and nurturing strong working relationships with existing clients and senior stakeholders within the education market.
You’ll be responsible for referring new business opportunities across the client base and focusing on existing customer strategic engagement for retention and cross-sell revenue growth.
Importantly, you will also be a key driver for improvements in customer success, at all strategic levels to further solidify the reputation for delivery and client-led product development.
You will balance holding regular, virtual and face to face client meetings, with the support of the sales, implementation and product teams.
There is genuine potential to expand the success team in the future too.
Based in the Bristol office, but with regular travel across the UK.
To be considered, you should have.
- 3 years+ previous experience of successfully managing customer accounts and success at a senior level, ideally from a similar industry; higher education, SaaS.
- Outstanding track record of achieving targets and increasing cross sales growth in a business.
- Commercially savvy, with strong business acumen and understanding of the sales & success cycles.
- Equally at home at high level meetings with senior stakeholders (up to Director/C-Suite/VP level) and liaising with more junior level stakeholders with day to day accounts issues.
- A degree in communications, marketing, business or a related field would be useful.
The successful candidate will be based 2-3 days per week in the Bristol office.
This is a newly created role within the company, offering an exciting challenge to the right candidate with plenty of scope to grow and make the role your own.
As this is a new role, this requirement may flex with changing business needs.
Other job titles that relate to this role, would be sales manager, account manager, client service manager, business development manager, customer success manager.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sue at Moxie and Mettle is the recruiter looking after this role, so feel free to call Sue on 0117 301 8222 if you’d like to discuss (we do need your CV and application first please!).
Please quote reference SCG – 218 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.