💡 Web Developer
⚡ Competitive Salary
This highly respected, international creative agency in the heart of Bristol is seeking a fully qualified permanent Web Developer to join an existing team of testers, digital designers and content editors.
Working with one of the agency’s top clients you will be expected to create industry-leading web applications. You’ll be a professional and dedicated web developer who has the skills and experience to make a difference in a growing and talented team. The digital team work alongside the Project and Client Services teams to ensure smooth delivery of sites on a global scale. You will be a good team player used to working to very tight deadlines.
You must have:
• Computer Science degree or relevant experience or training.
• Solid PHP experience (2 years).
• Knowledge of MySQL.
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Git Version Control.
If you have any of the below you will get bonus points!
• Drupal (Headless Drupal).
• Symfony and MVC methodologies.
• Knowledge of Jsonapi.org.spec.
• 3rd party API’s.
• Responsive site-building.
• Linux and Apache configuration.
• Performance optimisation (Memcache).
• Docker and Ansible.
• Sass and other front-end pre-processor tools such as Gulf or Grunt.
So, if you would like to apply for this amazing Web Developer role, all you need to do now is send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – 0117 301 8222
Please reference SCG – 110 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More from Moxie & Mettle