Digital Print Operative
Due to expansion with the team, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital print operative to join a busy, super modern print department.
You’ll be responsible for processing client data, setting up the machines for proof & print, and liaising with the production & client services teams to ensure every job runs seamlessly.
Joining a team of specialists in digital print, direct mail & eCommerce delivery, you will be working in a friendly company based in Bristol where keeping technology & innovation at the core of everything they do, is key!
As digital print operative, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing, optimising & sorting client data
- Bespoke domestic & international data: sortation & cleansing
- Job set-up, mail-merge & proofing
- Operating all print machinery – including set-up & optimisation
- Printing final runs & ensuring they are of the highest quality
- Maintenance & upkeep of equipment
- Working in a fast-paced, modern environment & working to tight deadlines
- Liaising with production & client service departments to ensure each job is completed to the highest standard & within the client’s schedule requirements.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in digital print
- Experience of day-to-day machine maintenance & calibration to ensure maximum print quality & efficiency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & the Adobe Suite (specifically Acrobat & Photoshop)
- Experience in data-work, including processing & sortation
- Working in a small, busy team – you need to be pro-active & willing to use your initiative to find solutions to anything that may arise unexpectedly.
- Copyshop experience
- “Fiery” experience
- Finishing experience, including ability to use the guillotine
- Docket Hub or Mail Sort would be useful!
We look forward to receiving your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Becs at Moxie and Mettle is the recruiter looking after this role, so feel free to call her on 0117 301 8222 if you’d like to discuss (we do need your CV and application first please!)
Please quote reference REH – 196 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle
Sign up to job alerts.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.