Bath (own transport required)
Essentially, we’re looking for a Manager/Director to join this SME (around 14 staff currently) and help create processes and structure and to take them forward into their next phase of growth.
Backgrounds…. Think FMCG, lifestyle, cosmetics, beauty, manufacturing, food, cosmetic engineering, supply chain.
You’ll be strategic but happy to be hands on and actually deliver the plans.
A manufacturing background would be useful; backgrounds in lifestyle, gifting, cosmetics, beauty etc. would be ideal. Think consumer brands that are sold to trade and direct.
Supply chain/buying experience and knowledge would be helpful too.
What’s hugely important is your drive to be part of a growing business that you’re proud to be part of and that you want to help forge its path forward. We want you to become part of the team and grow with the role, working closely with the owner/Director to advise and consult on strategies and plans.
What you’ll be doing:
There’s a number of areas your expertise is required in – Sales and Marketing, Operations and HR
- General operational running of the business
- Develop and manage business strategies and goals
- Formulate and improve policies and procedures
- Monitor, inspire and motivate staff
- Looking at supply chain
- Assisting with buying/procurement
- Managing HR and recruitment
- Identity business growth opportunities to help improve revenue
- Monitor financial activity
- Creating, implementing and carrying out induction process
- Health and Safety
- Managing Company administration such as insurance, public liability etc.
It’s a high energy business and there’s potential to develop your position within the Company on a longer term basis.
If you have the background detailed above, we’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to email@example.com
More about Moxie and Mettle.