Permanent, Hybrid Working
PR & Communications
agency, pr, public affairs
Public and private sector clients in transport, energy, construction, economic development, urban regeneration, housing and much more
A great opportunity for a PR Account Director to work with a credible PR/communications agency where you can help shape and deliver PR strategies to overcome some of the most complex communications challenges in the UK.
You will have the opportunity to grow your PR career and use your entrepreneurial flair by working with public and private sector clients in transport, energy, construction, economic development, urban regeneration, housing and much more.
B2B PR/Communications agency experience would be ideal, but we’re happy to look at clientside PR experience, relevant sectors would include energy, property, construction, political and planning, renewable, infrastructure etc.
About the role:
You will join a dynamic team who deliver communications campaigns that make a significant difference to how the built environment improves both client and societal outcomes.
This a varied and diverse opportunity, you will be involved in:
- Formulation of account strategies and contributing to the development of agency policies
- Monitoring, recording, analysing and reporting on sector and industry trends highlighting the impact on the agency and client base
- Attending management meetings and playing a positive role during these meetings, contributing new ideas to evolve account, personnel and agency performance
- Reporting to the Director on account profitability
- Conducting interviews with new staff as well as appraisals with direct reports
- Directing and controlling delivery across all client accounts
3 days office and 2 remote
Would be beneficial if you had the following:
Media relations (including message development and social media): working knowledge of media relations’ strategies and techniques, media monitoring, social media.
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: REH - 556
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.