💡 PR & Social Media Account Director
⚡ up to £50K
Incredible opportunity for a PR Account Director to join this amazing consumer and events PR team, providing PR for some of the best loved venues and events in Bristol and around the UK.
• This role requires an experienced flexible, driven, PR professional, ideally who understands and loves events.
• We’re looking for a tenacious, team orientated PR Account Director to project manage the roll-out of integrated PR, social media and communications strategies for these events and other consumer focused clients.
• We’re not looking for an event manager, the clients have that covered, this is a communications role (PR, media relations, content generation, communications, social media, marketing support).
• You’ll be creative, love a plan but also be able to think on your feet, work as a part of a team or work independently and be dedicated to making clients’ events and campaigns
About the role
• Working with the team on managing all the PR and communication channels for these events, you’ll be involved in all aspects of the campaigns, from creating an innovative strategy, selling in ideas to the media to running around an event site creating amazing live social media content and engaging with clients and their customers.
• This PR Account Director will be prepared to put their all into this role, willing to work long hours including weekends in return for money can’t buy life experiences (and time off in lieu of course!).
We thrive on pushing boundaries to achieve clients’ aims and deliver great results – can you be a leader in this team?
• Great support.
• Superb benefits including trips away.
• The chance to work with an amazing team and clients, all on offer!
• You’ll be at the heart of some of the UK’s most popular events, promoting their success along the way.
If you would like to apply for this PR Account Director, please get in touch with a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll call you for an immediate interview.
Liz is handling this role, so do give Liz a ring if you’d like to (we’ll need your CV first), 0117 301 8223.
Please quote reference LG -158 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More from Moxie & Mettle