UK wide and remote working is welcome
£26-31k + benefits
We have a number of PR Senior Account Executives or Account Executive roles within infrastructure, development, town planning, transport, road, rail, housing etc.
You can be based anywhere in the UK and can work remotely but you can visit/work the offices if there in your area.
You’ll be supporting the account management team with a range of PR and communications projects and campaigns.
You’ll need at least one years’ PR/Comms experience (agency or clientside) within the areas mentioned above (infrastructure, development, transport etc.).
Ideally some stakeholder engagement and consultation experience; good working knowledge of stakeholder mapping, managing events, meetings.
Writing skills: ability to draft copy (with attention to grammar, punctuation and spelling)
Media relations (including social media): good working knowledge of how the media works: media and social media monitoring
Project management: good working knowledge of project management systems and reporting requirements
- Client liaison and relationship development
- Stakeholder/community mapping, research and database production
- Drafting letters, reports, briefings and materials
- Supervising suppliers; budget management, delivery of materials, quality control and timeliness
- Planning, organising and attending meetings and public events
- Dealing with stakeholder enquiries
- Monitoring media and social media
- Liaison with journalists and drafting media materials, statements and Q&As with instruction from account manager
Interviews can take place NOW, so please call us or send your CV to us ASAP.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.