Permanent, Hybrid Working
PR & Communications
agency, communications, languages, legal, pr
Welsh speaking PR Account Manager with an award-winning communications agency.
The PR Account Manager will join a reputable agency that provides strategic advice to their clients.
As the PR Account Manager, you’ll become part of an employee-owned company, which means you’ll have a say in the agency’s future. You’ll have a deep understanding of local and national politics and public affairs in Wales and England. The role will be based in Cheltenham, 2 days a week but you’ll be encouraged to go as often as you like!
You’ll be responsible for devising campaign and project strategy, leading and motivating team members, as well as resolving issues, and consulting clients. Ideally, you’ll have previous PR experience, as well as a deep understanding of local and national politics and current affairs. And you’ll also need strong verbal and written communications skills, good organisation, and negotiation abilities.
What else will you do?
- Produce the campaign or project strategy defined in the original programme, leading, and motivating the team to achieve this.
- Ensure everyone on the account is aware of their priorities, delivers on time, on target and to the right standard.
- Work with consultation and engagement clients on projects that are vital to society.
- Contributing to clients’ businesses on a strategic level, showing an understanding of their commercial environment
What do you need?
- Previous PR experience as an Account Manager
- Ability to skilfully and sensitively work with both clients and journalists
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a tight-knit team to meet often demanding deadlines.
- Verbal and written communication skills, with good presentation, consultation, and negotiation abilities
- Adept at turning complex information into fresh, engaging content for audiences
In return, you’ll get:
- 25 day’s leave per year (including three days to be taken between Christmas and the News Year)
- Training and development support
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Access to employee support, care, and assistance helplines
Please get in touch with us about this exciting role on email@example.com quoting reference REH-6FM192.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.